We understand every company has its own way of doing business. This is never more evident than in how you choose to pay for our services. We’re committed to doing business with you on the most favorable terms. Thus, we offer several options for payment.
When ordering, you can choose any of the following:
· Check or Money Order – Please ensure that all checks are made payable to our company, and provide the maker's ID number.
· COD – Let us know that we can pick up payment when we visit the home, by money order. Checks & Credit Card payments are done by phone, fax or email, in advance. See below for details.
· Net 30 – Frequent customers can arrange for payment terms by contacting our billing department, and guaranteeing payment for all appraisals performed.
· PayPal – Online payments may be made through this internet service. Additional processing fees may apply.
· Credit Card – A convenient payment option, especially when third-parties, such as home owners are involved.
More on Credit Card payments
Our company now accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express for any transaction. You can use this option to pay for single appraisals, multiple orders or any service.
How does it work?
If you have a username with us, you're familiar with the page where you log in. Borrowers & others without accounts can still use the site. Click Order/Track, from our Home page. Where you'd enter your username, you'll see an option to "Pay By Check/Credit Card". Simply click there and you'll get pdf forms to print, fill out and fax or call us with data to process payment.
Credit Card and Telecheck payment data is sent over a secure connection.
Is it safe?
Of course! My web site is protected by industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This means that every sensitive communication between your computer and our web server is scrambled. So if any payment data gets illegally intercepted, it’s completely unreadable! You can be sure that paying electronically is just as safe as doing business anywhere else on the Internet!
Naturally, if you just prefer not to enter your credit card info online, you’re welcome to give us the card number over the phone. Or we can make arrangements to get a copy when we visit the property. We want to make sure we’re doing business in way that makes you comfortable.
If you have any questions about paying for services with a credit card, or any other payment option, please give us a call or send us an e-mail message.