Buyer Appraisal Services
Maybe you feel like you don't need an "appraisal" but you'd still like some help gathering local property and sales data. We can provide low cost sales and listing reports that will guide you through the maze of raw data. Our reports help you to make an informed buying decision. We understand the complexities of buying a home and know what you are going through and will do our best to make it easier for you by giving you a high quality, professional appraisal that you can depend on!
When you order a report from us, you can expect. . . .
- Prompt response to your initial inquiry: We will give you personalized information for your particular appraisal need. Just tell us your situation and we will make suggestions. Quick turnaround time: Typically one week or less from the date the request is received. If you've chosen to receive a copy of your appraisal or consulting report via the Internet (pdf), you'll receive it within MINUTES of its completion.
- Appraisal and consulting reports formats to suit YOUR needs: When it comes to appraisal and consulting, "One size does NOT fit all!" We offer a variety of report types and delivery methods. Express mail too slow? We can deliver your report attached to a standard email, the MINUTE it's completed!
- No other appraiser spends the extra half-hour that our chief appraiser spends with each homeowner, to be sure they fully understand the appraisal and buy & sell/financing process, as it relates to their appraisal needs.
- Superior service at market rates: Our fees are market standard. The "cut-rate" guys only get $25 to $50 less, but the homeowner is "in the dark". They focus on filling out forms quickly. Unfortunately, most appraisers (and realtors, mortgage people) are very inexperienced, having come into the industry in the "boom" years just past. They don't know the answers to questions you might have - no wonder they rush in & out! The loan, appraisal and home you get may be the one that's best for you, or for their commission structure. Appraisers have no "axe to grind", in the loan or sale process. Our fees are the bargain of the industry, for loan collateral valuation/responsibility. Buyers need to know they're not overpaying, and banks need to know the home's value is supported, in case of mortgage default. Unfortunately, mortgage fraud and predatory lending are very common in south FL. We actively fight that in our industry, to help you.
- Quick response to follow-up questions: Our reports are clearly written, understandable, and exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice. If you have any questions regarding your appraisal, after you've read the report, we encourage you to email or call us!
- Information about the market you live in, and its real estate industry: Most homeowners don't understand the real estate sales &/or financing process, for example. You'll find a detailed explanation on our "For FSBO's" page on this site. Part of your buying process may be to sell your existing home; you may want to do that before or after you buy another one. We can help you make better decisions, and to save money while you do it. Seldom has the adage, "Knowledge is power" been more true than with regard to your biggest single investment - your home. Experienced, Bilingual, Market-wise and reliable - Call us today.